Here at Deansbrook Junior School every child has the right to ‘enjoy and achieve’.
We actively seek to ensure that all pupils have the opportunity to learn how to become responsible members of our school community and are ‘included’ in all aspects of school life.
Our aim therefore, is to reduce educational disadvantage and maximise the potential for all our pupils.
We seek to remove barriers to achievement by:
- Aiming to provide high quality learning experiences for all;
- Helping pupils to learn and participate fully in the life of our school;
- Taking account of the cultural, physical, social, economic and learning needs of pupils when planning and providing learning experiences
- Delivering an inclusive curriculum that sets suitable learning challenges.
- Helping Deansbrook Children Achieve their Potential Physical
- We have spent a number of years developing the school environment so that effective learning can take place. We have comfortable classrooms and a range of facilities with state of the art equipment.
Here at Deansbrook positive relationships and interactions with staff and peers is one of the ways in which we try to foster the feeling of community. We provide a number of people to whom both parents and children can go to for help, including two learning mentors. We ensure that diversity and differences are valued and celebrated.
Click here for the Deansbrook SEN Information Report 2022-23