Coffee Mornings - Every Wednesday
* 11th January - 'Help Prepare Your Child for SATs' - Mr Tivey
* 18th January - 'Grammar Expectations' - Mrs Juhazs
* 25th January - 'English as a Second Language - What We Do' - Ms Beadle
* 1st February - 'Tackling Bullying' - Mr Putman
* 8th February - 'Talking Together' - Speech & Language Therapist, Susan Stopforth
Everyone is welcome. Sessions are informal in style and usually take place in the Air Raid Shelter or sometimes in the school library.
For more information speak to the school's Parent Support Worker, Barbara Emami or contact the school office.